What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest, respond to a survey or other communication, such as an email, or participate in another feature of our site.
- When registering or ordering, we may ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, credit card or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors to our website. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the types of content and products in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To more quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other feature of our site.
- If you have opted in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you periodic emails. If you no longer wish to receive our promotional emails, please refer to the section “How can I opt out, remove or modify my information?” below.
- If you have not opted in to receive email newsletters, you will not receive these emails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features, such as marketing programs or ‘members only’ content will be given a choice as to whether they would like to be on our email list.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information, which is contained behind secure networks and accessible only by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems. These persons are required to keep this information confidential.
When you place orders or access your personal information, we use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and then encrypted into our databases, and only accessed as stated above.
No Credit card information is maintained digitally after execution of your order, each subsequent order will require supplying new Credit Card information.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers, such as Google Analytics, are not allowed to use any information collected on our behalf for any purpose other than to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personally identifiable information except when doing so is required by law, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How can I opt out, remove, or modify my information?
To modify your email subscriptions, go to “My Account” and make your changes. Please note that, due to email production schedules, you may still receive any emails already in queue. After that, however, your changes will stand.
To delete all of your account information, go to “My Account” and remove your shipping and billing address(es) and payment information. We may retain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction, and for record-keeping purposes.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These sites have separate, independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these sites. However, as we seek to protect the integrity of our web site, we welcome any feedback about these linked sites, including if a specific site is not working.
Changes to our policy
This policy was last modified on December 20, 2018
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any feedback on security or any other issue at email@example.com.